Massage therapy is more than just a pampering experience. It has a powerful therapeutic effect on all the body systems, soothing mental anxiety while relaxing muscles and improving circulation of blood and lymph to promote balance in body and mind.
After your treatment you can expect to experience a wonderful sense of wellbeing, decreased anxiety and fatigue, enhanced sleep quality and improved concentration.
Regular massage by an experienced therapist can:
• Alleviate back pain and improve range of motion
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
• Improve the condition of the skin
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
• Improve circulation
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins — the body's natural painkiller.